Create a new job
- On the Devtron dashboard, select Jobs.
- On the upper-right corner of the screen, click Create.
- Select Job from the drop-down list.
- Create job page opens.
Provide below information on the
Note: Do not forget to modify git repositories and corresponding branches to be used for each Job Pipeline if required.
Tagsare key-value pairs. You can add one or multiple tags in your application.
Propagate Tags When tags are propagated, they are considered as labels to Kubernetes resources. Kubernetes offers integrated support for using these labels to query objects and perform bulk operations e.g., consolidated billing using labels. You can use these tags to filter/identify resources via CLI or in other Kubernetes tools.
+ Add tagto add a new tag.
- Click the symbolon the left side of your tag to propagate a tag.
Note: Dark grey colour in symbol specifies that the tags are propagated.
- To remove the tags from propagation, click the symbolagain.