Create a New Application
- On the Devtron dashboard, select Applications.
- On the upper-right corner of the screen, click Create.
- Select Custom app from the drop-down list.
A new application can be created from one of the following options:
To create a new application from the custom app, select Custom app.
- In the Create application window, enter an App Name and select a Project.
- Select either:
- Create from scratch to create an application from scratch, or
- Clone existing application to clone an existing application.
- If you select Clone existing application, select an app you want to clone from and the project from the drop-down list.
Note: You have to add project under Global Configurations. Only then, it will appear in the drop-down list here.
Tagsare key-value pairs. You can add one or multiple tags in your application.
Propagate Tags When tags are propagated, they are considered as labels to Kubernetes resources. Kubernetes offers integrated support for using these labels to query objects and perform bulk operations e.g., consolidated billing using labels. You can use these tags to filter/identify resources via CLI or in other Kubernetes tools.
+ Add tagto add a new tag.
- Click the symbolon the left side of your tag to propagate a tag.
Note: Dark grey colour in symbol specifies that the tags are propagated.
- To remove the tags from propagation, click the symbolagain.