Build and Deploy (CI/CD)
Devtron CI/CD integration enables software development teams to automate the build and deployment process, allowing them to focus on meeting the business requirements, maintaining code quality, and ensuring security.
- Leverages Kubernetes auto-scaling and centralized caching to give you unlimited cost-efficient CI workers.
- Supports pre-CI and post-CI integrations for code quality monitoring.
- Seamlessly integrates with Clair for image vulnerability scanning.
- Supports different deployment strategies: Blue/Green, Rolling, Canary, and Recreate.
- Implements GitOps to manage the state of Kubernetes applications.
- Integrates with ArgoCD for continuous deployment.
- Check logs, events, and manifests or exec inside containers for debugging.
- Provides deployment metrics like; deployment frequency, lead time, change failure rate, and mean-time recovery.
- Seamless integration with Grafana for continuous application metrics like CPU and memory usage, status code, throughput, and latency on the dashboard.
- 1.On the Devtron Stack Manager > Discover page, click the Build and Deploy (CI/CD).
- 2.On the Discover Integrations/Build and Deploy (CI/CD) page, click Install.
The installation status may be one of the following:
The integration is not yet installed.
The installation is being initialized.
The installation is in progress. The logs are available to track the progress.
Installation failed and the logs are available to troubleshoot. You can retry the installation or contact support.
The integration is successfully installed and available on the Installed page.
Request timed out
The request to install has hit the maximum number of retries. You may retry the installation or contact support for further assistance.
A list of installed integrations can be viewed on the Devtron Stack Manager > Installed page.