Build and Deploy (CI/CD)
Devtron CI/CD integration enables software development teams to automate the build and deployment process, allowing them to focus on meeting the business requirements, maintaining code quality, and ensuring security.
- Leverages Kubernetes auto-scaling and centralized caching to give you unlimited cost-efficient CI workers.
- Supports pre-CI and post-CI integrations for code quality monitoring.
- Seamlessly integrates with Clair for image vulnerability scanning.
- Supports different deployment strategies: Blue/Green, Rolling, Canary, and Recreate.
- Implements GitOps to manage the state of Kubernetes applications.
- Integrates with ArgoCD for continuous deployment.
- Check logs, events, and manifests or exec inside containers for debugging.
- Provides deployment metrics like; deployment frequency, lead time, change failure rate, and mean-time recovery.
- Seamless integration with Grafana for continuous application metrics like CPU and memory usage, status code, throughput, and latency on the dashboard.
- 1.On the Devtron Stack Manager > Discover page, click the Build and Deploy (CI/CD).
- 2.On the Discover Integrations/Build and Deploy (CI/CD) page, click Install.
The installation status may be one of the following:
A list of installed integrations can be viewed on the Devtron Stack Manager > Installed page.