- CPU usage: Displays the overall utilization of CPU by an application. It is available as aggregated or per pod.
- Memory usage: Displays the overall utilization of memory by an application. It is available as aggregated or per pod.
- Throughput: Indicates the number of requests processed by an application per minute.
- Status codes: Indicates the application’s response to the client’s request with a specific status code as shown below: * 1xx: Communicates transfer protocol level information * 2xx: Client’s request is processed successfully * 3xx: Client must take some additional action to complete their request * 4xx: There is an error on the client side * 5xx: There is an error on the server side
- 1.On the Devtron Stack Manager > Discover page, click the Monitoring (Grafana).
- 2.On the Discover integrations/Monitoring (Grafana) page, click Install.
The installation status may be one of the following:
A list of installed integrations can be viewed on the Devtron Stack Manager > Installed page.