1. How to resolve unauthorized errors, while trying to save global configurations like hostname, GitOps etc. after successful devtron installation
2. Not able to see deployment metrics on production environment or Not able to enable application-metrics or Not able to deploy the app after creating a configmap or secret with data-volume option enabled
3. SSO Login not working even after entering correct SSO Credentials
4. Logs are not Visible on UI while running the build and not even able to abort the same
5. Grafana dashboards not visible in App Details page even after adding prometheus endpoint or Graphs showing error panel with id 2 not found
6. Unable to Login Devtron dashboard even if the password is correct
7. No charts found in Charts Discover Section
8. Not able to update cluster
9. Postgresql is in crashloop with error - Failed to pull image
10. Unable to fetch the latest commit and not able to trigger auto build.
11. If you have restricted devtron-service to be accessible on certain IPs only and SSO login isn’t working
12. If CPU metrics are not showing but memory metrics are visible in graphs.
13. If user not able to upload a file more than specific size.
14. If AWS Load balancer controller is unable to provision ALB and getting message in alb controller as unauthorized, attach these IAM policy to the nodegroup IAM Role.
15. When app metrics is not coming on grafana and devtron dashboard, set the value of the following parameter as false in kube prometheus stack values.
16. Unable to deploy metrics-server using chart on devtron
17. Unable to delete a database from postgres
18. Unable to login with the auth password (argocd server)
19. After installing Devtron using Helm, getting the admin password does not work.(if using windows)
20. Getting UPGRADE FAILED: cannot patch "postgresql-postgresql" while upgrading Devtron to newer versions
21. Configure Blob Storage