Devtron is a tool integration platform for Kubernetes.
Devtron deeply integrates with products across the lifecycle of microservices i.e., CI/CD, security, cost, debugging, and observability via an intuitive web interface. Devtron helps you to deploy, observe, manage & debug the existing Helm apps in all your clusters.
- Workflow which understands the domain of Kubernetes, testing, CD, SecOps so that you don't have to write scripts
- Reusable and composable components so that workflows are easy to construct and reason through
- Deploy to multiple Kubernetes clusters on multiple cloud/on-prem from one Devtron setup
- Works for all cloud providers and on-premise Kubernetes clusters
- Multi-level security policy at global, cluster, environment, and application-level for efficient hierarchical policy management
- Behavior-driven security policy
- Define policies and exceptions for Kubernetes resources
- Define policies for events for faster resolution
- One place for all historical Kubernetes events
- Access all manifests securely, such as secret obfuscation
- Application metrics for CPU, RAM, HTTP status code, and latency with a comparison between new and old
- Advanced logging with grep and JSON search
- Intelligent correlation between events, logs for faster triangulation of issue
- Auto issue identification
- Fine-grained access control; control who can edit the configuration and who can deploy.
- Audit log to know who did what and when
- History of all CI and CD events
- Kubernetes events impacting application
- Relevant cloud events and their impact on applications
- Advanced workflow policies like blackout window, branch environment relationship to secure build and deployment pipelines
- GitOps exposed through API and UI so that you don't have to interact with git CLI
- GitOps backed by Postgres for easy analysis
- Enforce finer access control than Git
- Deployment metrics to measure the success of the agile process. It captures MTTR, change failure rate, deployment frequency, and deployment size out of the box.
- Audit log to understand the failure causes
- Monitor changes across deployments and reverts easily
Get updates on Devtron's development and chat with the project maintainers, contributors, and community members.