Devtron is a tool integration platform for Kubernetes.
Devtron deeply integrates with products across the lifecycle of microservices i.e., CI/CD, security, cost, debugging, and observability via an intuitive web interface. Devtron helps you to deploy, observe, manage & debug the existing Helm apps in all your clusters.
- Workflow which understands the domain of Kubernetes, testing, CD, SecOps so that you don't have to write scripts
- Reusable and composable components so that workflows are easy to construct and reason through
- Deploy to multiple Kubernetes clusters on multiple cloud/on-prem from one Devtron setup
- Works for all cloud providers and on-premise Kubernetes clusters
- Multi-level security policy at global, cluster, environment, and application-level for efficient hierarchical policy management
- Behavior-driven security policy
- Define policies and exceptions for Kubernetes resources
- Define policies for events for faster resolution
- One place for all historical Kubernetes events
- Access all manifests securely, such as secret obfuscation
- Application metrics for CPU, RAM, HTTP status code, and latency with a comparison between new and old
- Advanced logging with grep and JSON search
- Intelligent correlation between events, logs for faster triangulation of issue
- Auto issue identification
- Fine-grained access control; control who can edit the configuration and who can deploy.
- Audit log to know who did what and when
- History of all CI and CD events
- Kubernetes events impacting application
- Relevant cloud events and their impact on applications
- Advanced workflow policies like blackout window, branch environment relationship to secure build and deployment pipelines
- GitOps exposed through API and UI so that you don't have to interact with git CLI
- GitOps backed by Postgres for easy analysis
- Enforce finer access control than Git
- Deployment metrics to measure the success of the agile process. It captures MTTR, change failure rate, deployment frequency, and deployment size out of the box.
- Audit log to understand the failure causes
- Monitor changes across deployments and reverts easily
Check out our contributing guidelines. Directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on our development processes are all included.
Get updates on Devtron's development and chat with the project maintainers, contributors, and community members.
We, at Devtron, take security and our users' trust very seriously. If you believe you have found a security issue in Devtron, please responsibly disclose it by contacting us at [email protected].