Comment on page
Vulnerability Scanning (Clair)
Clair integration enables you to scan the vulnerabilities of the images during the time of image build only.
While building the container images, it is important to know how secure the application is, before it is deployed. In the source code , the third party libraries and outdated libraries might be used that can add vulnerabilities to the images we deploy. Devtron provides Clair integration for scanning vulnerabilites of the images.
- You can enable image scanning if it is required.
- You can set security policies according to your requirements.
- If you set security policies to
block, it blocks deployment of the application.
- Ability to define hierarchical security policy (Global / Cluster / Environment / Application) to allow / block vulnerabilities based on criticality (High / Moderate / Low).
- Compares the vulnerabilities against a whitelist.
- Shows security vulnerabilities detected in the deployed applications.
- 1.On the Devtron Stack Manager > Discover page, click the Vulnerability Scanning (Clair).
- 2.On the Discover Integrations/Vulnerability Scanning (Clair) page, click Install.
The installation status may be one of the following:
A list of installed integrations can be viewed on the Devtron Stack Manager > Installed page.